Welcome to Regional Planning's Portal for Permits & Requests
The Los Angeles County Department of Regional Planning ePortal for Permits and Requests provides members of the public with the following capabilities:
- The ability to apply for a permit online.
- The ability to submit a request for service online.
- The ability to pay for any DRP invoice online (with any major debit or credit card).
- The ability to check the status of their existing plan / permit. Including, viewing details about all meetings, hearings, and inspections.
- The ability to download case documents.
Where Do I Start?
You need an account to take advantage of the services that the Portal provides. If you do not have an acount, register for one here. If you have an account, log on now.
Where Can I Get Help?
If you need technical assistance: E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our technical support staff will contact you to help you navigate any problem you encounter.
For general questions about planning, zoning, and application filing: Contact the Land Development Coordinating Center, or LDCC (often referred to as the “Public Counter”). Please have the property’s Assessor’s Parcel Number (APN) or address ready. Use one of our GIS Web Mapping Applications to obtain APN or address information.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: (213) 974-6411
- Fax number: (213) 626-0434
- Office hours: Mon., Tue. & Thu.: 7:30am - 5:30pm Wed.: 8:30am - 5:30pm